Pick-berry Pics WordArt


I was so excited when Pick-berry Pics decided to do a product review with me of their WordArt! I've been needing something like this for our living room, and Pick-berry Pics made it custom made, exactly how I wanted it!
I knew I wanted our last name, but I got to choose everything! I told her the colors I wanted (I chose black and maroon, because thats the color scheme I needed to match.) I also told her that I wanted the photos to be black and white.
So I emailed the photos that I wanted her to use in my WordArt, and she changed the photos to black and white and put this beautiful thing together. Then sent me the digital file. I am so in love with it, and have been telling everybody about my newest project!
Now all I have to do is have it printed, and (Thanks pinterest!) I know how to put it onto my own canvas and save a little $$. (if you purchase WordArt from Pic-berry Pics, and want to know how I am doing mine.. send me an email at Killercreationsboutique@gmail.com)
Now only was the finished product a beauty, but the whole process was easy, fun and exciting! I am 100% happy with my finished product and recommend that you get YOUR custom made WordArt done TODAY!!
Right now if you give consent for Pick-berry Pics to use YOUR WordArt on their Facebook page you can get your for only $20!! Retail Value is $35 (if you do not want yours on their facebook page!)
If you happen to be in the Melbourne Australia area, set up your session today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment