Kate's Creative Kreations

Kate at Kate's Creative Kreations makes a lot of unique things like wooden signs, cute sayings on canvases, wine bottle lights and much much more!


I recently bought my first (gulp!) MINIVAN!! A dodge Caravan Sport! I absolutely LOVE all the room I have, but I feel like I am too young to be driving it! So we reviewed my initial lettering to go on the back of my minivan to spice it up! :)
Here is the photo that was sent to me before they were shipped!




AH! She made two different fonts and I LOVEEEEE them both!!

WHICH ONE DO I CHOOSE?
WHICH ONE DO I CHOOSE?
WHICH ONE DO I CHOOSE?



Don't look at how dirty my van is!!
After I took this photo I decided it was time for a wash.. and I will be doing that this weekend!! ;)

Head over to Kates Creative Kreations and get your unique, product made today! She is so easy to work with, and makes sure you get exactly what you want!


No comments:

Post a Comment